Windows 7 - Preparation before installation
Windows 7 - Preparing for installation
Her is how to set the clock on your computer:
- Go to the "Windows Start menu" and click on it.
- Press the "Control Panel" button and a new window will open with the control panel.
- Find the "Clock, language and Region" button and press "Date and Time", a small window with the computer clock will open.
- Press the "Change Date and Time" button and set the date and time to be correct.
- Set the time zone correct. You do this by pressing the "Change time zone" button, which will open a new small window where you will need to select the time zone called "(GMT +1: 00) Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Madrid, Paris".
- Uncheck the box that says "Notify me when time changes," which causes the computer clock to change to summer / winter time.
- Press the "OK" button, which saves the settings you just changed and the window will close automatically.